Recipients of the Scholar-Patriot Award
- Morton L. Mandel, Business Leader, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, and Dedicated Public Servant.Read the press release.
- Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, extraordinary service to the Academy, the community,
and the nation. Read the press release.
- Louis W. Cabot, captain of industry, philanthropist, and valued advisor to
business, government and civic organizations. Read the press release.
- William T. Golden, visionary statesman, respected adviser, munificent patron
of science and culture, and trusted friend and mentor to generations of men and
women. Read the press release.
- Leo L. Beranek, master of acoustics, farsighted entrepreneur, dedicated public
servant, and steadfast patron of culture. Read the press release.