Executive Assistant to the President and the Chief Program Officer
- Provide high-level administrative support, including drafting of correspondence and handling materials of a confidential nature. Assist with sending correspondence from the President’s Office alias email account.
- Maintain the calendars and schedule meetings for the President and Chief Program Officer.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the President and Chief Program Officer, coordinate meeting planning, and handle expenses and travel reimbursements.
- Assist in preparation for meetings including senior management and programs meetings, board meetings, conferences, and conference calls; assist in the preparation and distribution of agendas; and ensure that materials from staff and other sources are timely and complete.
- Assist in the creation of slides, spreadsheets, and visual materials/dashboards.
- Provide general office support for the Executive Office, including logging and following up on mail, managing telephone and video communications, maintaining paper and electronic files, and assisting visitors.
- Research and prepare daily briefing materials for the President.
- Assist in the preparation of operational timelines and deliverables and track progress toward goals for special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five years administrative support and office management experience working with the executive office or senior level administrators; experience in an academic or nonprofit environment preferred.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills; demonstrated experience drafting, editing, and proofreading correspondence.
- Skilled at using Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word), Adobe Acrobat, online scheduling systems, and web-conference technology. Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Candidates must be able to work with a wide range of constituents, including Academy members, governance committees, the staff of the Academy, and the public. Impeccable attention to detail, the ability to set clear priorities and work under time constraints, flexibility, diplomacy, sense of humor, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
Location: The position is a hybrid role with a precence near Academy Headquarters in Cambridge, MA preferred.