Membership Elections Coordinator
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage nomination and election logistics
- Nomination data entry for all nominations received by mail or email.
- Review nominations to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the Academy ballots.
- Draft correspondence to members as necessary.
- Implement the scheduling of membership election Zoom meetings.
- Support the election Zoom meetings by taking notes for record-keeping.
- Coordinate the creation of election materials for members who receive mail as well as for committee, section panel, and class committee review as well as Zoom meeting.
- Oversee the nominations that are carried forward to the next year’s election.
- Prepare and process the new member materials including but not limited to letters of welcome, new member packets, and member files.
- Membership Information and Elections Office
- Serve as the first point of contact for questions or inquiries to the Membership Office.
- Data entry of member information.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience organizing, systematizing, and retrieving database information.
- Must possess initiative, outstanding oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and proofing and editing skills.
- Comfortable with nuanced situations with an ability to creatively problem-solve and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple activities and tasks in a high tempo environment.
- Ability to learn quickly, prioritize, and work accurately with little supervision.
- Strong interest in fact-finding and research-based projects.
- Facility with learning names and accuracy in presenting them.
- Must be able to handle confidential information appropriately, and to engage with Academy members in a patient, poised and diplomatic manner.
Desired qualifications include:
- Proficiency in Salesforce technology and Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with and experience using Zoom technology and Doodle or other scheduling applications