Research Assistant for Academy History Project
- 2 years of graduate study in history
- Experience with archival research
- High degree of proficiency with MS Word
- Demonstrated ability to manage tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Interest and engagement with U.S. and/or trans-Atlantic history and institutions or the history of science.
- Experience supporting and developing digital history projects a plus.
Please send queries and submissions (cover letter and CV) to Robert Townsend, Director of Humanities, Arts, and Culture programs, at email@example.com.
Founded in 1780, The Academy is both an honorary society that recognizes and celebrates the excellence of its members and an independent research center convening leaders from across disciplines, professions, and perspectives to address significant challenges. The Academy projects bring together elected members and subject matter experts in cross-disciplinary efforts to produce reflective, independent, and pragmatic studies that inform public policy and advance the public good.
The Academy recognizes that diversity of thought, class, experience, sex, gender, race, physical or mental ability, age, religion, national origin, and sexual orientation is a value to uphold and is central to the mission and work of the organization. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.